Please use the TeamViewer Quick Start, version 11, even if you already have TeamViewer installed.
Before starting, close all other open programs. This is to prevent any loss of connection from program interference, and improving machine performance for the session.
We suggest you start 15 minutes before the appointment to reduce any delays at appointment time. If you find any problems in the procedure or you get stuck during the steps, don't hesitate to contact the person you are receiving support from.
At each TeamViewer program restart that isn't initiated by support, the password will be re-created. If the connection is lost, or TeamViewer closes for any reason, or the computer is restarted other than by the support staff member, please start TeamViewer Quick Start again, and re-send the password to the support staff member who is helping you. If support restarts the computer and TeamViewer doesn't automatically start within 5 minutes or so, please re-open TeamViewer yourself and send the new password to the staff member who is helping you.
- Download TeamViewer by clicking on this link (correct version is TeamViewer 11 Quick Start).
- Double click on the file downloaded called "TeamViewerQS.exe", or choose "Run" from your browser.
- If a security warning appears, click on the "Run" or "Yes" button to continue.
- In the User Account Control window, if it appears, click on "Yes" to run the application.
- Send 'Your ID' and 'Password' that is displayed to the support staff member who is helping you.
- Leave the program open (don't close it) and wait for the support staff member to connect. If it gets closed, we won't be able to connect.